Havas Edge - Inspiring Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Inspiring Company"

Current Employee - Account Supervisor in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great location and good company culture. I started working at Havas almost exactly 5 years ago and I have seen a lot of changes for the better since then. Senior leadership has made a lot of changes to improve the company culture to the benefit of the employees and this has really helped create and maintain a positive work envirnoment. I didn't know what route I wanted to pursue when I first started working there... but I knew that if I kept my head down and worked hard that it would eventually pay off. I did exactly that, worked hard and tried to absorb everything I learned. Now that I have hit my 5 years at the company and put in my all, I was promoted to Account Supervisor. I am very please with the promotion and am eager to continue to grow and also help the company grow. All my coworkers are very good people, especially Steve Netzley. I recently was given the opportunity to get to know him better and have him mentor me. This has been an incredible experience so far and I am very thankful that he has taken the time out of his busy day to help me grow, not many CEO's would do that. Steve really cares about all his employees and has made a point to communicate it to the lower level employees to let them know their worth in the company. We have only had a few workshops but every time I walk out of that door I feel inspired and ready to take on the world. I feel very fortunate to work for this company and am excited to continue to help it grow.

Cons

No bad things to note.

Advice to Management

Our VP in SF recently started doing workshops for the client services group and it has helped everyone so much. My advice would be to keep them going as they are.

Havas Edge2018-01-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Audio Team is awesome to work with!"

Current Employee - Account in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Havas Edge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growth opportunities, Great culture, Fun activities as a team, Great work life balance.

Cons

Location is crowded and parking

Advice to Management

Standard Holiday's Off

Havas Edge2019-08-08
  2. "Great company - great leadership"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I worked at Havas Edge full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A growing company that's captained by a team that strives for success

Cons

It's definitely a competitive environment

Havas Edge2019-05-15

Discover more reviews about Havas Edge.