KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great

Jul 5, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and good benefits

Cons

Business slowed, had schedule change

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0

Hawthorne

Sep 22, 2022 - Inventory Control Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

Over expanded, not closing some facilities

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0

Nepotism and Ignorance

Sep 26, 2022 - Warehouse Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have a terrible coffee machine. And we intentionally slow our work-pace because we'd run out of things to do if we ran full speed.

Cons

Severe favoritism, near-total lack of discipline, phobia of rational thought, borderline-provable racism.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hawthorne Gardening Company.

Hawthorne Gardening Company Careers

Cover image for Hawthorne Gardening Company

Cultivating companies with a love for gardening as green as the gardens they grow. Hawthorne Gardening Co. is a house of brands that...More

• What We Believe
  • What You'll Get

Hawthorne Gardening Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Hawthorne Gardening Company photo of: Our friends at Leafly spotted this relic of a backpack on the train in Seattle. Must be at least 5 years old. Anyone else have one of these?
Hawthorne Gardening Company photo of: Always a fun time at the GH headquarters
Hawthorne Gardening Company photo of: Zowee can't help but smile when looking at all that great GH product. Make sure to swing by Ecogarden Supply located at 800 Transfer Rd #3 St. Paul MN 55114
Hawthorne Gardening Company photo of: Zoe visiting Cerritos Hydroponics. Shoutout to Cody and Jack for holding it down.
Hawthorne Gardening Company photo of: We call this one- Focused Primal Rage
Hawthorne Gardening Company photo of: Our team had a great time at CannaCon Boston not too long ago. Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth
Hawthorne Gardening Company photo of: Keep that CaMg+ in your sights during your next purchase.