Hayneedle - Marketing | Glassdoor

"Marketing"

I worked at Hayneedle full-time

Pros

Loved the atmosphere during my first year and a half. Great people to work with and originally had tons of opportunity. Initially had a great work life balance and was rewarding.

Cons

I left that place with PTSD from all the late nights and stress. I now hate and fear my career. They literally will find any way to break your spirit by false milestones. Zero appreciation for your craft. Overall worst job and environment I've been in.

Advice to Management

It's not the lower level management's fault. I had three great managers who all left or lost their power to do their job. With zero backing from higher ups we were left grinding our teeth. There is zero compassion from Walmart. A hands off approach is needed with limitations on changes to the production process. Clarity is needed and the ship is sinking. Valuable team members are leaving who have 10+ yrs of knowledge...

Hayneedle2018-10-31
  1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - UI/User Experience Designer Level II in Omaha, NE

I worked at Hayneedle full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

- Talented Team. Excellent Collaboration. - Flexible. Family Friendly. - Flex PTO - Juicy Projects - Transparency

Cons

- Lack of Direction - Leadership Turnover - Poor Top Down Strategic Decisions (Walmart) - Unattainable Performance Reviews - Limited Promotions/Raises

Advice to Management

Stick with decisions and push back on Walmart when necessary. Hayneedle knows home.

Hayneedle2019-05-14
  2. "I liked it"

Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Hayneedle full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Everyone is very nice and work is balanced

Cons

I need more than just what I do here, the reason I left

Advice to Management

keep up the goodwork

Hayneedle2019-05-08

Discover more reviews about Hayneedle.