Haynes International - I loved working there, great | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Haynes International

"I loved working there, great"

Current Employee - Safety
Current Employee - Safety

Pros

We have great people working at Premera; We focus on staying on top of the industry as it changes and being proactive vs reactive; We focus on being a Green company; We provide good benefits; There is generally a good work life balance, compared to working at for profit companies, or publicly traded companies

Cons

Wages are slightly below market, but the overall workweek is smaller than at a publicly traded company which makes the equation work out. There is a lot of company pride for past accomplishments (coming out of a near bankruptcy) that stalls the ability to speak honestly and openly about current problems at the department, division or even the company level.

Other Employee Reviews for Haynes International

1. "good company"

Former Employee - Engineer in Lebanon, IN
    Former Employee - Engineer in Lebanon, IN

I worked at Haynes International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

they pay well, good benefits

Cons

a lot of over time

Advice to Management

be nice

2. "Support"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Haynes International full-time

Pros

The pay and benefits are good, The work and hours are good, I have had excellent opportunity for growth within my position, and had good opportunity for growth up to my current position.

Cons

There are some working relationships that can be frustrating because there are individuals within the organization that are not always interested in doing what is in best interest of the company.

Advice to Management

Respect every employee regardless of their position we all have an important role within the company. The majority of the people here want to do a good job but they do often feel beat down.