KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company for self-motivate performers

Aug 5, 2011 - Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment in fun & high-energy. With that come a high-degree of accountability. Competent, driven employees have opportunities to move up quickly if you're flexible with the area you're willing to work in. Lot's of exposure to how the business is run with a look a the books available to anyone that has an interest.

Cons

Base pay is competitive but medical benefits tend to be expensive with high co-pays and limited in what they cover. Retirement matching is at a generally low percentage and vacation time is on the low side. As with many small companies there are few opportunities to grow within your career vertical. Everyone needs to be comfortable wearing a lot of hats.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

I loved working here!

Apr 6, 2022 - Web Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, and Mike Faith is easily the best boss I've ever had. He taught me a lot about marketing, business, and even advised me while I was starting my own company while still working for him.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Headsets.com a winner!

Nov 19, 2021 - Headset Advisor in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

First of all, I found Headsets.com through a Craigslist posting. It honestly seemed like it might be a scam, you know, buy these headsets and sell them to your friends, get your friends to sell them too and build your business!! THIS. IS. NOT. THAT! This is a really, really fun place to work. We provide high end office headsets and support them. And we are really good at it. You are provided with lots of resources and a great team to work with, all to take care of the Customers. One of the core values here is Keep it Wacky and it is legit! Headsets.com does Customer Service like no other company. The Customers know this and they love working with us. I mean what other role are you encouraged to have fund with you Customer? Tell them jokes, sing them a song, ask them to sing you a song, etc etc. You will get feedback here. The communication between the advisors is encouraged, is frequent, and valuable. If you do not know how you are doing here, you are not paying attention! You will be empowered to take care of our Customer. "Our policy is..." is not a thing here! Honesty! We talk to each other, if you have questions, ask them. If you need information, go get it. Very engaged management! You wanna work for a great company and make a difference to our Customers? Then this is the place for you.

Cons

You will get feedback here. If you are not able to listen to it, or not take it personally, or not able to apply it, then this may not be the right fit for you. And it is not negative feedback. It is constructive, it is how to do things better

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Headsets.com.