KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

A perfect fit if you love learning, receiving feedback and giving World Class Customer Service

Feb 12, 2019 - Multiple Positions in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

You may already have great Customer Service skills, but be prepared to become a f'ing expert at Customer Service. You'll work with and learn from the best in the business. Positive attitudes from everyone in the company. Always. Benefits are great. Health, dental, life insurance, PTO, sabbatical, etc. Opportunities to work on different teams within the company and create new teams. You get rewarded for your ideas, if you see something that needs fixing, praising a co-worker, etc. Not just a pat on the back, but $$. C-Level is easy to reach and organized. Pay starts at or above similar companies. You'll get a raise if you work hard and have passion for what you are doing. You'll get praise and critical feedback. A s*** ton of it. Some folks can't handle the critical feedback, but if you want to learn and get better you'll really appreciate it. You are also expected to give a s*** ton of feedback. If you see this as a con, Headsets.com is probably not the right fit for you.

Cons

There are periods where excessive micromanagement becomes a waste of the employee(s) and the company's time. While most communication with managers are direct, there are communications that are purposely or not purposely clear and direct.

3 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

I loved working here!

Apr 6, 2022 - Web Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, and Mike Faith is easily the best boss I've ever had. He taught me a lot about marketing, business, and even advised me while I was starting my own company while still working for him.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Headsets.com a winner!

Nov 19, 2021 - Headset Advisor in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

First of all, I found Headsets.com through a Craigslist posting. It honestly seemed like it might be a scam, you know, buy these headsets and sell them to your friends, get your friends to sell them too and build your business!! THIS. IS. NOT. THAT! This is a really, really fun place to work. We provide high end office headsets and support them. And we are really good at it. You are provided with lots of resources and a great team to work with, all to take care of the Customers. One of the core values here is Keep it Wacky and it is legit! Headsets.com does Customer Service like no other company. The Customers know this and they love working with us. I mean what other role are you encouraged to have fund with you Customer? Tell them jokes, sing them a song, ask them to sing you a song, etc etc. You will get feedback here. The communication between the advisors is encouraged, is frequent, and valuable. If you do not know how you are doing here, you are not paying attention! You will be empowered to take care of our Customer. "Our policy is..." is not a thing here! Honesty! We talk to each other, if you have questions, ask them. If you need information, go get it. Very engaged management! You wanna work for a great company and make a difference to our Customers? Then this is the place for you.

Cons

You will get feedback here. If you are not able to listen to it, or not take it personally, or not able to apply it, then this may not be the right fit for you. And it is not negative feedback. It is constructive, it is how to do things better

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Headsets.com.