KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

I loved working here!

Apr 6, 2022 - Web Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, and Mike Faith is easily the best boss I've ever had. He taught me a lot about marketing, business, and even advised me while I was starting my own company while still working for him.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Headsets.com a winner!

Nov 19, 2021 - Headset Advisor in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

First of all, I found Headsets.com through a Craigslist posting. It honestly seemed like it might be a scam, you know, buy these headsets and sell them to your friends, get your friends to sell them too and build your business!! THIS. IS. NOT. THAT! This is a really, really fun place to work. We provide high end office headsets and support them. And we are really good at it. You are provided with lots of resources and a great team to work with, all to take care of the Customers. One of the core values here is Keep it Wacky and it is legit! Headsets.com does Customer Service like no other company. The Customers know this and they love working with us. I mean what other role are you encouraged to have fund with you Customer? Tell them jokes, sing them a song, ask them to sing you a song, etc etc. You will get feedback here. The communication between the advisors is encouraged, is frequent, and valuable. If you do not know how you are doing here, you are not paying attention! You will be empowered to take care of our Customer. "Our policy is..." is not a thing here! Honesty! We talk to each other, if you have questions, ask them. If you need information, go get it. Very engaged management! You wanna work for a great company and make a difference to our Customers? Then this is the place for you.

Cons

You will get feedback here. If you are not able to listen to it, or not take it personally, or not able to apply it, then this may not be the right fit for you. And it is not negative feedback. It is constructive, it is how to do things better

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to learn and grow

Nov 12, 2021 - Team Leader in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company wants to see you improve and become a better person both in the work place and out. Resources are provided and paid for by the company if you're serious about moving forward in your improvement and growth. Plenty of feedback from leadership and peers to keep you on track and let you know where you stand. There's never any moment where you think "Well, gosh! Why didn't someone tell me!?". You'll know when you're not performing. It's a smaller company so the CEO has the ability to be involved and more hands on. You have access to him for questions, concerns, ideas etc. He takes it all very seriously which is a breath of fresh air compared to most other companies. The office has a very structured environment but at the same time everyone is encouraged to have fun, be silly and above all else.. be WHACKY.

Cons

Some may see the amount of feedback as a con. You will be notified quite often of your mistakes or areas of improvement and expected to improve. Not a job for those simply wanting to do their job and get a check. You will be expected to perform on a consistent basis. These things can be a con or pro depending on who you are. :)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Headsets.com.