Healix Infusion Therapy - Interesting work in a team environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy

"Interesting work in a team environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Pros

This was definitely one of the best jobs I had. I always felt challenged in my role. There was always something to do and learn and I was never bored. I felt comfortable with the people around me who would help me when I had a question and give me productive feedback on my work.

Cons

Sometimes is seems like there's a lot of waiting for meetings to start, and it can take a long time to get things approved or completed and off your plate.

Advice to Management

I think my biggest suggestion would be that if you guys could provide a little more cushion with maternity leave, it would be greatly appreciated.

Other Employee Reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy

1. "Great coworkers"

Current Employee - Verifications Specialist in Sugar Land, TX
    Current Employee - Verifications Specialist in Sugar Land, TX

Pros

The team environment is really nice. I like the group that I am a part of and it's fun to work with people who are my friends. Healix helps me have a good work and life balance and I never have any problems taking time away to spend with my family.

Cons

There was a delay period when I first started to get my healthcare insurance.

"Growing company, lots of opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Pros

Healix is a growing company, so there are a lot of of opportunities available. If you have initiative and are willing to go the extra mile, they notice your hard work. They have employee appreciation events which I like, and I feel that the reacted positively to my ideas and efforts.

Cons

Depending on the department you are working for, there can be some last minute deadlines, so be prepared for and okay with a fast-paced work place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the little things that make us feel appreciated. It goes a long way, especially with those of us who are travelers. I would like to see the addition of a employee wellness plan to help current employees stay healthy.