Healix Infusion Therapy - Great place to get your feet wet | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy

"Great place to get your feet wet"

I have been working at Healix Infusion Therapy full-time

Pros

This is a company that you can only move up from. That is-if you are driven enough. They offer you a great basis to expand and improve your strengths. If you are an individual who is content doing the bare minimum, your fellow coworkers will see it right away (maybe faster than your supervisor) and you might not get a long with them. If you are a driven, hard working and a dedicated person, you will be well-liked and you will be known as dependable and someone who can get the job done right. Teamwork is integral if you want to work with this company. You have to pull your load and at times, might have to help pull other people's loads as well. You have to make sure you always cover yourself so that if anything comes back to you, you can always say that you followed protocol. I think that is safe to say with any job but I've worked with so many companies, this is definitely a place you want to make sure you're getting the job done right. I really think they have a great benefits package. Thank you HR for working hard to make sure your benefits are aligned with the top healthcare companies.

Cons

There are lazy people who work here. It's so evident that most people half-ass their job but they've been there forever that managers just deal with it. It sucks but again, with most jobs, its expected. Like mentioned earlier, this is a great place to get your feet wet. I do not see any room for climbing the ladder here. Management is fierce. If they want to keep you, they'll find a way to make sure you're not moving up. I have heard so many stories about how people want to move up but get shafted by managers because they want the employee to stay in their department.

Advice to Management

Thank you for being kind to your employees. Perhaps a nicer insurance plan where the deductible isn't an arm and a leg would be something to work towards for future employees. I know it isn't normal but sometimes it seems that management is "fake" when wanting the well-being of their employees. Like all business minded people, their focus is on the bottom line. It's all good but work on your people skills and stop acting like you are working in the trenches with us. I know you have a lot of responsibility in your hands but taking the time to really get to know your employees can go a long way. Show some sincerity sometimes-it won't kill you.

Other Employee Reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy

1. "Patient Accounts Clerk II"

I have been working at Healix Infusion Therapy full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people and the benefits. This company has flex hours and will work with you when you need time off.

Cons

depending on what department you work in, advancement is not available

Advice to Management

Actually pay attention to your employees. You have some that work hard and do not get recognize and you have other employees who do nothing at all. Seems to be a waste of workforce in some cases.

2. "high presure"

I worked at Healix Infusion Therapy full-time

Pros

you get a pay check

Cons

i was excited joining because of the mission and opportunity, but the leadership only focuses on growth and profit. my manager couldnt get any better, and upper members is constantly trying to find ways to ask employees to do more and more and more without respecting what is even manageable. their bottle line is numbers and overworking the people who work at the bottom