Healix Infusion Therapy - Great experience in healthcare | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy

"Great experience in healthcare"

Pros

Healix is an interesting company with tons of opportunity to learn and take on new projects. I love knowing that at the end of the day, I'm helping patients get better. My coworkers are the best part- i really enjoy working with my team and upper management really gives it their all to help the company succeed.

Cons

My current position doesn't allow the level of flexibility I wouldd prefer, but in the long run it is a minor downside to working here.

Advice to Management

Start a recycling program and allow for more flex time

Other Employee Reviews for Healix Infusion Therapy

1. "Interesting work in a team environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Pros

This was definitely one of the best jobs I had. I always felt challenged in my role. There was always something to do and learn and I was never bored. I felt comfortable with the people around me who would help me when I had a question and give me productive feedback on my work.

Cons

Sometimes is seems like there's a lot of waiting for meetings to start, and it can take a long time to get things approved or completed and off your plate.

Advice to Management

I think my biggest suggestion would be that if you guys could provide a little more cushion with maternity leave, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. "Great coworkers"

Current Employee - Verifications Specialist in Sugar Land, TX
    Current Employee - Verifications Specialist in Sugar Land, TX

Pros

The team environment is really nice. I like the group that I am a part of and it's fun to work with people who are my friends. Healix helps me have a good work and life balance and I never have any problems taking time away to spend with my family.

Cons

There was a delay period when I first started to get my healthcare insurance.