Health Advocate - Not challenging enough | Glassdoor

"Not challenging enough"

Current Employee - Customer Care Associate-Benefit Specialist in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Pros

My co-workers were good to work with, the paid time off was good, and we did get monthly bonus' at times depending on the number of calls we took.

Cons

No room for advancement, everyone was not treated equal across the boards, and they are very very strict with who you call, how you document it, etc.

Advice to Management

Allow us room to move up within the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Health Advocate

1. "customer Care"

I have been working at Health Advocate full-time

Pros

great benefits, great co workers, great opportunity to move up. on hand training

Cons

schedule, over 80 calls a day during open enrollment

2. "Terrible raises, pay cuts"

Current Employee - Research Associate
    Current Employee - Research Associate

I have been working at Health Advocate (More than 3 years)

Pros

Learn a lot, learn how much you can put up with.

Cons

Health Advocate now requires employees to work 8.5 hours per day instead of the previous 8, and doesn't pay them any more for it. On top of all of that extra productivity they are getting out of this, they couldn't even scrounge up a decent pay raise this year because they're hemorrhaging money. Management tries to deny that forcing employees to work more without paying them any more is a bad thing, and when employees express concerns about this they are told that they must not be a good fit for the company.

Advice to Management

Pay employees for all the extra work you're forcing them to do each day, now that you cut their lunch time. Stop letting Sales make promises they can't keep, it's the reason you're losing money. Stop making the employees pay the price of those bad decisions.