Health Integrated - Clinical Support Associate | Glassdoor

"Clinical Support Associate"

Current Employee - Clinical Support Associate in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Clinical Support Associate in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Health Integrated full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team enviorment Knowledgeable co workers who are willing to assist in any way possible

Cons

No standard formal training You will be trained by co workers who are showing how they do it No set company procedure or policy

Advice to Management

When hiring a new employee Actual have a formal training class Not have a person shadow someone and learn that way because that could led to possible errors Not effective in my personal opinion

Other Employee Reviews for Health Integrated

1. "Honest review from current employee"

I have been working at Health Integrated full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunity is there to learn and grow and to work on overall career development if you are willing to put forth the effort. Supportive co-workers, supervisors, and managers.

Cons

Constant change in process d/t small but growing company and frequent staff turnover. Concerns by many about job security and fear of layoffs. Rumors abound about being bought out or closing doors and therefore losing jobs. Not a lot of support from upper management, but lower/middle management does the best they can with what they have to offer.

Advice to Management

Stabilize company so that everyone doesn't have to live daily in fear of losing their jobs. When we love our jobs, we want to know they are secure. It is very hard to live life in constant fear of whether or not you will still have your great job (that you love) the next day (especially when your performance does not warrant it).

2. "Burnout, bad benefits."

I have been working at Health Integrated full-time

Pros

Hard working people who are trying to make a difference.

Cons

Stressful work environment, employee benefits are at the bottom of the industry, especially the holidays and time off. Employees have to pay for their own short term and long term disability. Retirement is 1%.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better. Do something to stop the revolving door of turnover.