Health Leads - Great environment with great focus on providing resources to those in need. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Health Leads

"Great environment with great focus on providing resources to those in need."

I worked at Health Leads full-time

Pros

Everyone at the national office of Health Leads has a great enthusiasm and drive for the mission and vision of the organization. They create great morale and teamwork through in-office traditions. The traditions allow the entire office to celebrate a new hire as well as relax together after a busy and efficient workweek.

Cons

There seems to be a bit of a segregation between the regional staff and national staff.

Other Employee Reviews for Health Leads

1. "Amazing Community and Growth Opportunity"

Former Intern - Summer Fellow & Advocate in New York, NY
    Former Intern - Summer Fellow & Advocate in New York, NY

I worked at Health Leads as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I was constantly impressed with those I worked with. Being in this position allowed me to positively impact others while growing personally and professionally. Trainings were consistent and promoted deeper understanding of our role.

Cons

While I was there I saw a management transition which had gaps, making it tough to be new with no direct supervisor on site. But this became a plus in that I was more closely working with my eventual boss's boss.

2. "Great mission, little room for growth"

Former Employee - Prog in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Prog in Chicago, IL

I worked at Health Leads full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing mission, incredible coworkers and an opportunity to help shape how health care is delivered in this country, with a focus on social determinants of health. A great, entry-level opportunity for those looking to have a managerial role in health care.

Cons

Little to no opportunities for professional growth, so don't expect to stay longer than a few years, at most.

Advice to Management

Find a way to cultivate those program managers who want to stay and be involved in the organization long-term.