Health Net - sdfs | Glassdoor

"sdfs"

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Rancho Cordova, CA
Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Rancho Cordova, CA

Pros

Good environment and work, good colleagues, good city.

Cons

No further career enhancement. looking for finance positions

Advice to Management

Take care or arrogant developers and make sure thye behave properly

Other Employee Reviews for Health Net

1. "Difficult place to work right now. Company struggling financially. Lots of layoffs and a loss of company pride."

Current Employee - Anonymous in Rancho Cordova, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Rancho Cordova, CA

Pros

People are great -- supportive, friendly. They pay pretty well to get you in the door

Cons

They tease you with the promise of managment incentive bonuses, but two out of the last six years have paid nothing. Even though my performance is always rated Excellent, I've never received the % bonus for my level. There's always some excuse -- the plan was underfunded, the money went to another business unit or the company didn't meet its goals. After awhile that rhetoric gets old.

Advice to Management

May be time to jettison Gellert as CEO but somehow the board doesn't have the will to do it.

2. "As a rookie in the Sales and Marketing Department"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Pros

I was encouraged quite frequently by my superiors. Such positive culture (providing constructive feedback and recognize individual accomplishment) fostered an incredible team unity that was great for a new starter like me to observe.

Cons

I was often given very limited instruction by my direct supervisor. I didn't need any extensive hand-holding, yet I believe that work quality can be much enhanced and a lack of efficiency from rectifying rookie mistakes over and over again and be eliminated had management provide a more clear direction upon task assignment.

Advice to Management

There were great leaders in the company, yet middle management retention seems quite low. This must be hurting Health Net's performances! Management should also help communicate the link between company success and personal/career development to create greater employee motivation.