Health Services Advisory Group - Resistive to change and new ideas | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Health Services Advisory Group

"Resistive to change and new ideas"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Health Services Advisory Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers and teamwork within our group.

Cons

Extremely high staff turnover
No autonomy
No opportunity for professional growth
Unprofessional and disrespectful management
Staff not utilized to their full potential

Advice to Management

Disrespecting, threatening, and micromanaging employees does not foster loyalty.

Other Employee Reviews for Health Services Advisory Group

"A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Project Lead in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Project Lead in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Health Services Advisory Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent benefits, competitive salary, supportive Directors and Project Managers, and interesting work. Professional growth is highly encouraged and fostered.

Cons

The minimum requirements for some positions require advanced degrees which are valued over experience. Projects often have tight timelines which require overtime to complete (non-reimbursed for salaried staff). Departments are in silos: if you are not a high-level Director/VP you are not aware of their work or the process for utilizing their services.

Advice to Management

Consider compensation for mandatory overtime that some projects require (bonus, extra day off, etc.). Add training for mid-level management

Health Services Advisory Group Response

Aug 11, 2017 – HR

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you’re enjoying the benefits, competitive compensation and supportive leadership. At HSAG, we value education and offer tuition reimbursement for... More

"Great Company - Some Poor Leadership"

Former Employee - Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Health Services Advisory Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Enjoy the other team members and our mission. I loved working with customers especially in the field. Love the healthcare environment.

Cons

One particular manager located in Tucson has caused numerous employees to leave with more exits coming soon without immediate change. The top performers are looking to leave because of one individuals actions. Poor decision making abounds since they don't value input from employees.

Advice to Management

Don't keep poor leadership in place that is not delivering results or if they driving great employees to leave. Value input and ideas from employees and empower them to improve the company.

Health Services Advisory Group Response

Jan 9, 2018 – HR

Thank you for your review. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed working closely with your team members and aligned well with HSAG’s mission! A bonus of working in healthcare is that most people truly... More