Health Wright Products - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Blender in Clackamas, OR

I have been working at Health Wright Products full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Everyone from your department lead to the owner, Mark Wright himself, are very involved in the day to day processes. The leadership team is approachable and very helpful in getting what I need to do my job. If I'm struggling with my job because of timing of lack of training and experience, they're not afraid to jump in and help out or train me where I'm lacking the knowledge necessary. - The people I directly work with are very pleasant and helpful in assisting me and further training me when necessary. - The hourly wage is very generous. - They provide more paid Holidays off then typical companies (including Black Friday and Christmas Eve). - During heavy snow days they compensate their employees an EXTRA $10 an hour if you're able to make it in to work. - The company is rapidly growing and therefore provides many advancement opportunities. - Once a month the Owner and CEO hold meetings with the employees called "Roundtable Meetings," allowing the opportunity to give feedback on your specific position or job, presenting both pros and cons of your given job and trouble shooting them as needed. - Every 3 months Health Wright Products holds a huge quarterly meeting, involving all employees, discussing how we've done for each quarter, the year and what's forecasted for the remainder of the year. - Every December the company hosts a grand Holiday party for all HWP employees. It's a joy to go to. - While basically ALL the overtime is required, there really isnt that much overtime needed. I think theres just enough to give you a healthy work/life balance and keep your wallet happy. I plan to work at Health Wright Products for a long while. It will be hard for me to find a job better.

Cons

- I wish HWP would offer to buy new shoes for their production employees. Shoes specific for work because your normal shoes will never be the same again.

Advice to Management

Better communication in between shifts.

Health Wright Products2019-12-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great people and opportunity for hard workers"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clackamas, OR

I have been working at Health Wright Products full-time for more than a year

Pros

The manufacturing teams are full of a lot of great people that are fun to work with. Many 15+ year employees which helps for training. -Lots of opportunity for growth -leadership are positive and knowledgable -Owner, executives and managers are always around -New expansion is very nice

Cons

-Training relies too much on tribal knowledge -A lot of machines overdue for maintenance

Advice to Management

-Figure out some parking -Dedicate time to preventive maintenance

Health Wright Products2019-12-14
  2. "It's a job"

Current Employee - Technician

I have been working at Health Wright Products full-time

Pros

Needed a job, they gave me a job

Cons

Benefits and communication could be better

Health Wright Products2019-12-04

Discover more reviews about Health Wright Products.