Health4Brands - Very cool place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Health4Brands

"Very cool place to work"

Former Employee - Traffic in New York, NY
Former Employee - Traffic in New York, NY

Pros

Very nice people
Casual environment
Great location

I made the rating neutral for the most part because I was only a freelancer at the company, so I dont know about their health insurance and other ins and outs of the company. I think the people are really great people to work with. Everyone is very nice and very helpful. The environment is surprisingly laid back and fun for a Pharma agency...complete with foosball table.

Cons

Need to upgrade their equipment. Computers are outdated.

Advice to Management

Traffic team needs to work on MACs instead of PCs in my opinion.

Other Employee Reviews for Health4Brands

1. "Good culture with some growing pains. Some really great, hard working folks."

Current Employee - Vice President, Account Supervisor in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Vice President, Account Supervisor in New York, NY

I have been working at Health4Brands full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some very smart, talented teams. Management is good when they are around, but often pulled in many directions. Good vibe and laid back culture.

Cons

Agency has grown quite large in the past 5-10 years and process/structure is still catching up. Finance is driving force behind everything (as is such with all agencies) but can sometimes hinder teams from focusing on quality work and Client needs. Procurement process needs a lot of help.

Advice to Management

There used to be a great sense of community and pride at Chelsea years ago. You wanted to be a part of a great Agency and the momentum took us to positive, steady growth. I don't know what the solution is, but there is lack of management presence now--feels like no one is home to help rally and unify everyone. Things aren't bad and business is functioning--but just seems like an ordinary place when it can be something great again.

2. "Great location and people but not very bold creatively"

Former Contractor - Senior Art Director in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Senior Art Director in New York, NY

I worked at Health4Brands as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Wonderful location, top end clients, friendly and supportive staff. IT department was very responsive to my needs when experiencing issues connecting to the servers.

Cons

Brainstorming sessions always resulted in average, been there done that, seen-it-before creative. Whenever someone proposed a disruptive concept, upper management would bring it down to mediocrity. In other words, design by committee.

Advice to Management

Don't play it safe by doing the expected and what everyone else is doing. You're losing top talent to other agencies willing to take risks.