HealthTronics - Finance dept | Glassdoor

"Finance dept"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at HealthTronics full-time for more than a year

Pros

I just started about a month ago and have been VERY pleased with the company overall. I love how the company shows they really care about their employees. This is the first company that I have worked for that shows that towards their employees and continues to do so. Everyone here has been so nice and have worked here for a really long time which shows a lot. Management cares about work life balance and that matters to...

Cons

No cons here for this company

Advice to Management

Continue what you’re doing... making people feel appreciated and showing you enjoy your job really makes the people under you care and put in the effort just as much as you do!

HealthTronics2018-06-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good company with good benefits and autonomy within your role."

I worked at HealthTronics

Pros

Because this company tends to acquire smaller companies in the mobile service provider field, the job is always changing. This is a good thing if you enjoy the challenge. Good work/life balance and you have great resources around you who are always willing to pitch in and help when you need it. Overall, they take a genuine interest in you as an employee and care about the business as a whole.

Cons

There is little room for expansion within your own role and department. Once you reach the top level, you are compensated decently, but you cannot grow beyond that. This works for some but for others, you may get bored.

Advice to Management

Upper management was transparent with quarterly Town Hall meetings. I valued this transparency about where the company was headed. Don’t lose sight of communicating with employees on this level as it is important to those who work for you.

HealthTronics2019-02-18
    • "Do not waste your valuable TIME with such a corrupt organization!"

Former Employee - Former Employee - Technologist in Austin, TX

I worked at HealthTronics full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

The only positive aspect to this company, is simply the paycheck you will receive for your hard work!

Cons

Astonishingly terrible middle management and upper management. Unlawful employment practices, the use of intimidation tactics, and even fabrication of false documents. In addition, be prepared to be undervalued, undermined, and underpaid. Customers complain, complaints taken to management, management ignores complaints... The same cycle repeats over and over and customers are lost again and again.

Advice to Management

Replace the money hungry management, with hard working executives. Listen to your employees and value their knowledge. Do not treat your employees as if they have no value! Most importantly, the company should follow the laws of the land and provide medical services ethically!

HealthTronics2018-12-15

HealthTronics Response

December 18, 2018HR Business Partner

HealthTronics takes seriously the comments made by its current and past employees. We encourage this individual to call the HealthTronics Human Resources department to help us better understand and act upon these concerns.

Discover more reviews about HealthTronics.