Healthcare Scouts - Great company care about the quality the bring to their clients. Big on customer satisfaction | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts

"Great company care about the quality the bring to their clients. Big on customer satisfaction"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Pros

Great opportunity to meet a lot of great people and help quality people find rewarding new careers. There is something new everyday. You truely are in control of what you make of your time there.

Cons

Needs work on Health Insurance for employees

Advice to Management

None

Other Employee Reviews for Healthcare Scouts

"Love this place!"

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am not in management, nor did management ask me to write this. I’m writing this because I read all of the negative reviews and wanted to give my personal experience. I chose to interview here and ultimately chose to work here and I couldn’t be happier. It’s interesting that the ones who contribute nothing positive to a work environment and aren’t team oriented are the ones who complain the most upon their departure.

All negative reviews prior to May 2016 should be completely disregarded. The C-level executives in charge during that time frame were all replaced because the culture needed improvement. Furthermore, all negative reviews, and employees who have left or were fired post-May 2016 are the result of the new, great leadership instilling a positive and healthy culture while separating the wheat from the proverbial chaff. For example, it’s not hard to let a top salesman go when they quit on their own volition, and the majority of their coworkers/clients didn’t enjoy working with them anyways.

As to the company, recruiting isn’t for everyone. But organizations don’t last for over a decade if they’re not doing something right. You have to talk to people on the phone. You have to talk to people in the office. If you’re a recluse, or satisfied with your base pay, or unprofessional then you probably won’t do well. Nevertheless, the opportunity in healthcare recruiting is phenomenal. Just Google it. If you’re curious about this company then just come interview with leadership and ask them the tough questions. If you want to know how they’re doing, ask the people that work for them when you interview. See for yourself instead of listening to the grumblings of unhappy, unfriendly people whose grammar and diction in these reviews illustrate the caliber of professional that they are.

Cons

There are minor cons in this office, none of which are worth mentioning in a review. You will have to work 40 hours per week. You will be required to produce here. The leadership will push you to be your best. There might be someone in the company that you don’t personally like. Do the work anyways. If you’re a whiner, or lazy, or a negative person, or don’t get along well with others, then just apply elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Bill and Debbie are phenomenal. They have an open door policy for any complaint or issue that you may have. Keep plugging along on the new course and we’ll all continue to follow

Healthcare Scouts Response

Sep 12, 2016 – HealthCare Scouts Inc.

We appreciate your time to complete this review and will continue our open door policy.

"Love Love Love"

Pros

I love working here. It is a friendly environment, and new management team genuinely cares about their employees. If you do the work you're supposed to, you will be rewarded. If not, it's your own fault. There is always someone willing to train and assist.

Cons

There are some individuals with negative attitudes, but that is by no means a reflection of the company itself.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Healthcare Scouts Response

Sep 26, 2016 – HealthCare Scouts Inc.

Thank you for taking the time to review. We take pride in our team.