Healthcare Scouts - Don't sign on with this group unless you are extremely desperate and need a job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts

"Don't sign on with this group unless you are extremely desperate and need a job"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Healthcare Scouts as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They provided me with contract assignments when I was between jobs.

Cons

- They do NOT communicate with their contractors. Once you are put into a position, you can forget about them looking out for your best interest, even if the company you are temping for is abusive. They are just trying to make dollars on your head. Multiple attempts to communicate with recruiter and they still don't provide critical information needed.

-They do NOT have their facts straight. i.e.- no clear information about job descriptions, hiring time frames or even at times, the correct company name!

-Make you feel like a number. Most agencies recognize that your satisfaction and performance is what keeps them in business and their reputation afloat. Most will even take the time to send a genetic holiday card or an acknowledgement over the holidays. They just send out timesheet reminders.

Advice to Management

Hire recruiters that have their act together. Partner with better, more progressive businesses.

Other Employee Reviews for Healthcare Scouts

"Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training, competitive pay, and the directors/coworkers are always helpful

Cons

A lot to handle at times

"Get a life."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

HealthCare Scouts provides the opportunity for it's employees to make a good living and gain experience in sales. A year ago, I would not have recommended a friend to work here, but with the positive changes in management, I would proudly recommend HealthCare Scouts as a great place to work. For those who have left and continue to create different profiles to write negative reviews on the internet, some of the changes that have happened lately, you may not even be aware of. Our company now offers a 401k matching program, will no longer have a shared services department, and is still continuing to see growth in revenue. If you are the type of person who plays games on your cell phone all day, comes in 15-20 minutes late each morning, contributes less than 4 submittals each week, AND has a terrible attitude about WORKING on jobs, then this will not be the fit for you. If you have a positive mindset, want to WORK for what is given to you, and have the drive to be successful, then you will succeed here. As a recruiter, what we do is not rocket science, but it does take effort. The utter laziness and poor attitudes of some of the people that have worked here, make it difficult to even hit minimum standards (which in turn, won't make you any money). Although our office space has expanded, we still do not have room for people like that. I am not in management and no one has asked me to write a review on here. I am simply sick of these people using Glassdoor as their voice, when in all reality they did nothing while employed here.

Cons

For the people who are still employed here writing negative reviews, please do yourself, and the rest of us a favor and resign immediately. You're obviously miserable, and that is no way to live your life. If you have been employed here and were looking for a job the entire time, I feel sorry that it took you months to find a different organization that would hire someone with a poor work ethic and attitude like yours. If you have moved on to other opportunities, please stop trash talking our organization and focus your time and energy on your new position...maybe then, you MIGHT be successful.

Advice to Management

Please make some of these obvious changes faster. Continue to invest time in the people who care and want to succeed, who will then give the biggest return.