Healthcare Solutions Team - Most Amazing Opportunity | Glassdoor

Most Amazing Opportunity

Current Employee - National Marketing Director in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Everything. You get what you put into this. I hear so much fear around being commission only, and honestly this is the best move I ever made. I determine my work hours. I determine my own worth. I'm never in fear of being let go or laid off. Being a full broker able to help everyone.

Cons

Nothing - but I have to type out five words

1. Great Job for self motivated people

Current Employee - Broker in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

HST is a great place if you are a self-motivator. I set my hours, my schedule, and my income is what I choose to make it. There are a wide range of products for almost any situation. I like having a wide range of products and companies to choose from to sell my clients.

Cons

It is hard getting started but do what you can and it will pay off. I've been here 3 years and make more each year I'm here.

Advice to Management

Let's go back to life before the current owners. Life was better, so I am told, and less commission stinks.

2. Great Company and excellent products

Current Employee - Insurance Producer

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay Plan Residuals Bonus Trips Training Leadership Products No cap on earnings

Cons

being self employed only works if you know how to work for yourself nobody else will make you show up and work hard

Discover more reviews about Healthcare Solutions Team.