"Most Amazing Opportunity"

Current Employee - National Marketing Director in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everything. You get what you put into this. I hear so much fear around being commission only, and honestly this is the best move I ever made. I determine my work hours. I determine my own worth. I'm never in fear of being let go or laid off. Being a full broker able to help everyone.

Cons

Nothing - but I have to type out five words

1. "Fair and Honest"

Current Contractor - Broker in Suwanee, GA

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team for more than a year

Pros

HST has an easy path to success. The lead sources are great! I can use agency leads or other sources to build my business. I can be appointed by any carrier. I can have a plan for everyone. After a little over a year, my residual income pays my bills. Recruiting is the next phase in my career path and HST makes it easy. It's a super working environment. Everyone helps me build my business. I'm on a great Team at HST.

Cons

Hard work and discipline is necessary. No short cuts.

Continue reading

"Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Executive Agent

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work-life balance, you're not pressured into working a certain amount of hours or selling a certain number each week. Work from home. Your own boss! Non-captive agent. Bonuses. Trips

Cons

You have to be super self-motivated because no one is going to be on you to work!

Discover more reviews about Healthcare Solutions Team.