Healthcare Solutions Team - Enjoying the pay and flexibility | Glassdoor
  1. "Enjoying the pay and flexibility"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay, and flexibility. One key word is residual income

Cons

You got to be self motivated, this isn't for someone that needs a supervisor over their shoulder everyday

Healthcare Solutions Team2019-11-21

"So THANKFULL I found my last Career.................."

Current Employee - Partner & District Manager in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The very best career long training, technology, and support in the industry. Along with the ability to run your own business with virtually no overhead and an unmatched ability to double and even triple your income year after year.

Cons

The only downside I can think of is maybe the learning curve of being able to work anywhere and anytime you want. You have to be dilligent in your scheduling and time efficiency.

Healthcare Solutions Team2019-07-19
  2. "it's alright"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team part-time for less than a year

Pros

Never at this company will you complain about an overbearing boss you can't stand or having to sit through traffic to go to an office with people you don't really like, work from anywhere anytime!

Cons

well, the leads that they do provide us aren't the greatest; lots of people with hefty referral bases come here and kill it, but for those of us that don't its hard as heck to turn what the lead system provides

Advice to Management

a little more support for struggling agents who are just starting off would be nice, but I don't expect a handout. the days of that are long gone-- RIP AIA.

Healthcare Solutions Team2019-12-19

Discover more reviews about Healthcare Solutions Team.