Healthstat - very shady | Glassdoor

"very shady"

I have been working at Healthstat full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great pay, great benefits, great co workers, great working environment.

Cons

upper management is very shady. The turn over is higher than any company I've ever known. No loyalty to employees who do a great job (and there are many that do) but rather they let people go without any type of opportunity to even know they've done anything wrong. Since I've been with them (1 year) our staff has turned over 4 times.

Advice to Management

act responsible and stop allowing the client to write your policy. this is YOUR company and for you to be so irresponsible to your employees is totally out of line.

Other Employee Reviews for Healthstat

1. "Love Working for Healthstat"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Healthstat full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very fast paced environment, never bored, team oriented approach. Great culture of people, everyone is willing to help. Very positive minds and colleagues. The people are great! Provides room for creativity, autonomy.

Cons

Can be overwhelming at times, not enough time in the day. As it is a growing company, it can be difficult to keep up with the changes.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward, I like the direction we are headed.

2. "Keep going .... do not apply. This is NOT a place you will retire from. Hot Mess"

Former Employee - PA-C in New York, NY
    Former Employee - PA-C in New York, NY

I worked at Healthstat full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ok pay
    Some paid time off
    Liberal leave
    I would like to say more and I am just adding words here to get to the minimum required

Cons

Your opinion doesn't count
    You can't please the client and this company
    Do NOT leave any personal belongings in your work place at all because you will be terminated and unable to get your things. I know of someone else they terminated that is taking a police person with them to get their belongings because they are jacking them around so much after firing them.
    Like I said....keep searching. This is NOT the job you seek.
    Keep going .... do not apply. This is NOT a place you will retire from. Hot mess. It's impossible to please the closet and the company. Patient satisfaction is impossible. They don't have it all together and it wasn't streamline. Too many computers to use and the medical assistant called in all the time. No support staff to help cover. Also had to worry about money changing hands as well as coding for insurance. Short training time and expectations were not clear. Healthstat made promises they couldn't deliver and I took the fall.

Advice to Management

Listen to the underlings