KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Jul 22, 2018 - Practice Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong and positive company culture. Great work/life balance. They offer great benefits and continuing education. Tools and resources are easily accessible and one of the best I've ever seen in the dental field. They truly care about the training and success of their team members.

Cons

Recent change in regions have made me realize not all RMO's instill the postive office culture, so your one on one meetings are met with negativity and fault finding. However, the PMO's are expected to continue to be the positive influence for their teams.

Continue reading

Heartland Dental Response

HR

Thank you very much for your review! We are disappointed to hear that there have been some negative changes going on, and we would love to hear more about your thoughts on the situation. If you'd like to discuss the situation further, please reach out to us at feedback@heartland.com.

1. 5.0
    Current Intern

Awesome Culture & Work Environment

Jul 26, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great and it's genuinely a happy place to work

Cons

Nothing of note comes to mind

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

No Life Balance

Aug 8, 2022 - Registered Dental Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sign on bonus was nice. Understandably you have to work for a year otherwise you have to pay it back. Management has been friendly and does listen - to an extent.

Cons

They say they are about work life balance. They claim that this is sooo important to them. However there is NONE. Lunches are often filled with mandatory learning sessions or because they are obsessed with converting treatment from the hygiene schedule hat they overfill the doctors schedule so the assistants are stressed out because we aren't getting lunches, appointments are running over which leads to upset patients, hygiene is upset because doctors are late to exams. Then they start being so pushy about adding more treatment, pushing to promote services that quite frankly don't always fit with every patient. I am NOT going to offer whitening to patient who needs 3 crowns. Our office has started to look like a stand alone Invisalign clinic with all the advertising.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Heartland Dental.

Heartland Dental Photos