Cover image for Heartland Dental

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent

Dec 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong helper culture, Heartland is filled with nice people. Opportunities for advancement are available, as are professional development opportunities. Fantastic benefits (most dental is 100% coverage)

Cons

Pay does not seem to be as competitive as it could be.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Heartland Review

Jan 4, 2023 - Account Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is by far the best company I have ever worked for these are the reasons I feel this way. Heartland believes in putting family first. Heartland pays good wages. Heartland has a good working environment and co workers are very friendly and ready to help you succeed. Supervisors promote team work and are ready to work as hard as people under them. Flexible work schedules and ability to work from home and office.

Cons

I honestly haven't thought of any downsides as of now. Maybe that's because the Pros far out weigh the cons.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Team

Dec 12, 2022 - Dental Hygienist in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

LOTS of Benefits!!! Bonus system, opportunity to win a vacation every year. Team building events, conferences, PAID CE. Pay with annual raise opportunity. Great team, I loved my office. Great Doctor who actually cared about educating patients and getting to know them. The Hygiene team here was solid and busy and booked for 2-3 months fully at any time.

Cons

My office was always busy for the hygiene department. Often too busy. I would often work through my lunches (book patients in my lunch hour, or convert same day hygiene treatment) to help increase access to care (otherwise SRP patients get scheduled 2 months out, then they often don't show up). Production and squeezing as much as possible into every appointment was valued over my happiness as a working individual.

Continue reading

Heartland Dental Response

HR

It’s team members like you that make Heartland Dental great – thanks for your review!

Discover more reviews about Heartland Dental.

Heartland Dental Careers

Cover image for Heartland Dental

If you are passionate about dental care, want a work-life balance that enables you to flourish in and out of the office, and like to work...More

• Dentist Careers

+ Add Photo
Heartland Dental photo of: Heartland Dental Home Office
Heartland Dental photo of: Heartland Dental's campus recruiting team
Heartland Dental photo of: The Rolling Hills Dental Care team
Heartland Dental photo of: Dental Care at Babcock Ranch team!
Heartland Dental photo of: Dental Care at Babcock Ranch
Heartland Dental photo of: LAUNCH 2022 - Our Dental student leadership summit
Heartland Dental photo of: Bell Leadership class completion!

Heartland Dental Job Seekers Also Viewed