Cover image for Heartland Dental

Former Employee

Big layoffs

Dec 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Do well with the doctors and hygienists hired. They treat both of them very well and have excellent training

Cons

The support side (recruiting, operations etc) just saw a bunch of big surprise layoffs out of the blue. No indication the company was struggling or anything. You’ll hear how they are all a “family” but it turns out it’s just another case of corporate greed where they layoff a bunch of workers to save a quick buck.

3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company to Work For

Dec 26, 2022 - General Dentist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of CE's, Autonomy and World Class Support

Cons

The benefits for 401k would be a nice added benefit

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Team

Dec 12, 2022 - Dental Hygienist in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

LOTS of Benefits!!! Bonus system, opportunity to win a vacation every year. Team building events, conferences, PAID CE. Pay with annual raise opportunity. Great team, I loved my office. Great Doctor who actually cared about educating patients and getting to know them. The Hygiene team here was solid and busy and booked for 2-3 months fully at any time.

Cons

My office was always busy for the hygiene department. Often too busy. I would often work through my lunches (book patients in my lunch hour, or convert same day hygiene treatment) to help increase access to care (otherwise SRP patients get scheduled 2 months out, then they often don't show up). Production and squeezing as much as possible into every appointment was valued over my happiness as a working individual.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Heartland Dental Response

HR

It’s team members like you that make Heartland Dental great – thanks for your review!

Discover more reviews about Heartland Dental.

Heartland Dental Careers

Cover image for Heartland Dental

If you are passionate about dental care, want a work-life balance that enables you to flourish in and out of the office, and like to work...More

• Dentist Careers

+ Add Photo
Heartland Dental photo of: Heartland Dental Home Office
Heartland Dental photo of: Heartland Dental's campus recruiting team
Heartland Dental photo of: The Rolling Hills Dental Care team
Heartland Dental photo of: Dental Care at Babcock Ranch team!
Heartland Dental photo of: Dental Care at Babcock Ranch
Heartland Dental photo of: LAUNCH 2022 - Our Dental student leadership summit
Heartland Dental photo of: Bell Leadership class completion!

Heartland Dental Job Seekers Also Viewed