Heartland Payment Systems - Very Happy | Glassdoor

"Very Happy"

Current Employee - Division Manager in Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Division Manager in Tulsa, OK

Pros

High end comp package as an RM with lots of room to advance in management if you want. Graded and promoted based on performance alone. The possibilities are endless in this company. I have referred family members and friends to work here and use the services. The ethics are beyond reproach.

Cons

This is not for everyone. Only the best sales people should apply. The path for a rookie is clearly laid out but every sales person is not made for this company. Must be a hunter not a farmer.

Other Employee Reviews for Heartland Payment Systems

"This is the best career I have ever had and the opportunities here at Heartland are limitless!"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Denver, CO

Pros

The honesty and integrity of the company is unmatched in our industry today!
    The unlimited earning potential.
    Residual income that has portfolio equity at vesting.
    Long term financial security.
    The company truly cares about both the merchant and their sales people and it shows.
    Multiple product offerings.
    Technology leaders in all facets of the business.
    Sales support that can't be beat!
    Sales opportunities on every corner due to our rate structure (cost plus pricing) and our multiple product offerings.
    The E3 technology we offer.
    It is like working in one big family. The support is unlimited.
    Clear goals have been set and we know what is expected of us as sales people.
    The new training programs are the best I have ever seen.
    The sales methodologies and systems that the company now offers in training for the sales force is the best in the industry!
    I love the new direction in sales management! It is obvious that the company cares about their employees and our success.

Cons

It took the company too long to clear out the part time sales people that had been hired over the years. This has since been resolved and the current Team of sales professionals that I work with are much improved because of it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! The new sales processes and methods that you are training the sales force on today are some of the best that I have ever seen in all my years in sales!

"You only have an opportunity to sell 25% of the business's"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

Pros

They do have a very good industry rep

Cons

the position is door to door...the lowest form of sales. They make it out to be the greates opportunity known to man. With all of the term fees and the POS systems not allwoing onegration you TRULY only have a chance with 25% of the business's out there. IT IS MY GAS MONEY AND MY TIME-NOT HEARTLANDS. Hearland has its so call standards for a cleint and they biz does not fit they dont want it. This eliminates yet another large % of opportunity.

Advice to Management

Your slales force make your company...Bob you need to realize this. Without them you will become as POOR as you have made them