Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Place to Work

Jul 16, 2019 - Current Employee in El Paso, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has invested quite a bit of time, money, and energy into creating a positive and efficient work environment. The salary and benefits are competitive for the region. There are many non-traditional benefits including an on-site, subsidized cafeteria, on-site gym, one day of paid charitable leave per year, summer hours, and early release before all company holidays. The people are friendly and welcoming, There are many different training options now available to all employees.

Cons

None that I can think of. Always a few bad apples in the bunch, but the majority of employees are positive and hard-working.

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful

Helen of Troy Response

Talent Brand Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your insight and feedback

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company. Great Culture.

May 6, 2021 - Assistant Brand Manager (ABM)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent company culture throughout the organization

Cons

Nothing I can think of

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interviewing during the pandemic

Apr 29, 2021 - Sales Manager in Bend, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was very thorough and my recruiter did an excellent job of communicating all the steps as they unfolded. She worked with my schedule and the time difference and was extremely transparent. I have felt very included and welcomed during my first two months on the job. This is not small feat when trying to onboard someone remotely and with a time difference! So far I am experiencing very positive and upbeat work atmosphere with a good amount of focus around leading a balanced lifestyle. My job is very intense and fast paced, so I appreciate the attention given to getting outside and taking care of my body and mind. My direct manager is a good listener, provides feedback when necessary and is treating me as a professional.

Cons

Backend logistics to support the sales team are not where they should be for a company this large and successful. The good news is, plans are in place to make it happen with a CRM system, B2B ordering platform and possible new order management system. We need to make sure our customers are receiving best in quality service and communication, which has proven difficult with systems that do not make it easy to provide information such as packing slips when shipments are sent out. Apparently when we changed our location for shipping, there hasn’t been any paperwork included in the shipments. Customers are frustrated because they cannot reference an order when the shipment arrives.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Helen of Troy.