Helen of Troy - Incredible Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Incredible Place to Work"

Current Employee - Current Employee in El Paso, TX

I have been working at Helen of Troy full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has invested quite a bit of time, money, and energy into creating a positive and efficient work environment. The salary and benefits are competitive for the region. There are many non-traditional benefits including an on-site, subsidized cafeteria, on-site gym, one day of paid charitable leave per year, summer hours, and early release before all company holidays. The people are friendly and... welcoming, There are many different training options now available to all employees.

Cons

None that I can think of. Always a few bad apples in the bunch, but the majority of employees are positive and hard-working.

Advice to Management

Continue fostering a positive and professional work environment.

Helen of Troy2019-07-16

Helen of Troy Response

July 31, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your insight and feedback

1. "Positive Review"

Former Employee - Customization Lead in Portland, OR

I worked at Helen of Troy full-time for more than a year

Pros

They had great perks for all of their employees.

Cons

No upward movement in my position.

Helen of Troy2019-08-14

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - National Accounts Sales Manager in Bend, OR

I have been working at Helen of Troy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The community of people is wonderful: active, positive, motivated and team oriented. There's always something new to learn so there's no time for boredom and the opportunity for growth is great. I also feel very confident in our leadership team and their skills to grow the company in a sustainable and positive way. Great mentors to learn from. Bend is also an amazing place to live, we are truly spoiled!

Cons

If you don't like fast paced then this work environment could be difficult. I don't mind it but it can be overwhelming and do need more support in order to be able to focus on higher level details.

Advice to Management

There needs to be more support in some areas in order to avoid customer service issues down the line. This could be improved.

Helen of Troy2019-07-30

Helen of Troy Response

July 31, 2019Talent Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value the community and culture that is fostered by associates throughout the organization. Thanks for the feedback!

Discover more reviews about Helen of Troy.