Helix Education - Helix prides itself on the type of employees they hire. | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Helix prides itself on the type of employees they hire."

Current Employee - Senior Art Director in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Senior Art Director in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Helix Education full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Helix is a great place to work. I haven't been here very long but I love everything about it. The best thing about Helix is the people you work with. Everyone that is brought into the company knows what they are doing. There is a sense of family that I haven't had anywhere else. Collaboration is huge here, it also allows everyone to have a clear view of what needs to be done. They expect a lot from you but the atmosphere and people here make it easy for you to keep focused and finish your tasks. I would recommend Helix to anyone.

Cons

Honestly I haven't ran into any cons.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Overall"

I worked at Helix Education full-time

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Contract position, that ended unexpectedly soon

Helix Education Response

Apr 18, 2017 – HR Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review. We also believe that Helix is a good company to work for! We are confident with our current contracts and clients moving forward. We... More

2. "Great People + Lots of Potential for Employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Helix Education full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Because this company has experienced so many changes (acquisitions, shift in business model, etc.), the company has lots of openness to new ideas and plenty of opportunity to shine.
    -There are frequent opportunities for growth for those who demonstrate their value.
    -Recent leadership changes
    -Work-life balance is good.
    -The unlimited PTO policy is really great.
    -The company has a focus on hiring smart, highly capable employees, so you get the opportunity to work with some amazing people!

Cons

-This company continues to evolve and improve. If you're not comfortable with change, this may not be the company for you.

Advice to Management

I see a lot more communication happening from top management even since the time I started. I'd like to see this trend continue. Also, although individual managers are great at employee recognition, a company-wide recognition program would be wonderful.

Helix Education Response

Apr 13, 2017 – HR Business Partner

Thank you for the review. The key values that are at the very center of all we do loudly speaks through what you said in regards to the strategic changes that have taken place; “We are BOLD – we’re... More

Discover more reviews about Helix Education.