Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jan 5, 2019 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

• Seeks to implement best practices • Teammates are friendly and very smart • Boss is easy to get along with and very smart • From what I've gathered from my peers who are engineers in other companies, the codebase is in good shape

Cons

None really. A great place to work.

1 person found this review helpful

Hello Labs Response

CTO

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's always great to hear that the environment is both friendly and technically sound.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Aug 3, 2020 - Director of Product Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's amazing what can do done when good people focus on the right things (customer support & product building). Hello Labs has changed a lot over the years. It has settled into a mature, profitable company with virtually no workplace drama.

Cons

Nothing consequential. Telecom can be a little jargony.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Life at BeQuick

Jul 2, 2014 - Director of the Borg in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Projects! Projects! Projects! You always have something to do, every day is like leading a tiny fleet of ships into the world. You always have a new course to take or rewrite the course you were on before with new information. Your ability to work takes priority in all aspects. They respect you as a person not as a number, sometimes you can't control life and BeQuick knows that. Car problems, kid problems or basic life problems they are always ready to move things around to make sure you are comforatble to work. We don't carry badges to walk around our own building which makes you feel like cattle being tagged in a range, we are treated as human beings and most importantly like family.

Cons

I only have one con after working at BeQuick for so long. We like to hand out titles to make people feel important, we are such a small company that sometimes those titles make certain people think they have power and forget we are still a small company and all work together on everything. We also need to upgrade and get some ps4's.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Hello Labs.