Hello Labs - I'm never leaving. | Glassdoor

"I'm never leaving."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Current Employee - Project Manager in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I have been working at Hello Labs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company culture is fantastic. There is a true sense of "team" here unlike any other place I've worked. We all genuinely like spending time together both at work and extracurricularly. There is an emphasis on health, fitness, work/life balance, family, good food and just general positivity. I am always challenged. I am always learning new things and solving new puzzles. There are endless ways to contribute. Training and attending conferences is encouraged. Need a supply of some kind? Just ask, you'll get it. I seriously don't want to have to work anywhere else... ever.

Cons

The products we develop and support are extremely complex. We are extremely agile and therefore tend to change our approach frequently which can be frustrating to some. There's room for improvement. We are growing into working well with our remote teams - also room for improvement.

Advice to Management

If you had on-site daycare, I might seriously never leave.

Other Employee Reviews for Hello Labs

"So-So"

Pros

Flexible work schedule/location. Ability to work from home.

Cons

Clique-ish, resistant to process improvements.

Hello Labs Response

Jun 4, 2015 – CTO

Thanks for the honest review. Cliques within a company are sometimes inevitable but feedback is welcomed on how this could be changed. We don't want any walls to exist.

Regarding process... More

"Growing company with a great attitude."

Current Employee - Software Developer
    Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Hello Labs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very forward facing company with a strong desire to do right by employees, stay on top of new technologies, apply best practices, and build a better workplace. Down to earth ownership and management that gives and promotes feedback on policies and decisions.

Cons

Established in the industry (10 years) but growing quickly so some processes, including onboarding, are still being roughed out. This could be a pro as well depending on your perspective.

Advice to Management

Keep flushing out the onboarding process. We want to see the company grow at a healthy pace and continue to gain market share in this and other markets. We want to get up to speed asap in order to help.

Keep getting feedback from people at every stage of employment. You have an amazing team and they are gunning for BeQuick to kick butt as a better and better company/family.

Hello Labs Response

Jun 4, 2015 – CTO

Thanks for the advice regarding onboarding and obtaining feedback. Both of these are hot topics for us.

We recently created a new position in the company that will oversee all things Training and... More