HelloSign - Growth, Culture, Superior Leadership = Amazing Work Environment! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for HelloSign

"Growth, Culture, Superior Leadership = Amazing Work Environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at HelloSign full-time

Pros

I have worked at multiple tech companies pre to post IPO and enjoyed them all but HelloSign has been the best of my career experiences in tech. The leadership team is world-class in strategic decision making and empathetic bottoms up leadership. The culture of the team is perfectly curated and people centric, by far the most genuine culture I've experienced. Hands-down the smartest, kindest, most team centric organization I've been apart of. Also, we're growing in the best way - high growth with tight reigns on financial responsibility and smart investments across teams / tools / etc... Customers love the product, leadership is top-notch, diversity is celebrated regularly, everyone has a voice and the ability to drive their piece of the business. The work-life balance is by far the best I've experienced while still achieving impressive growth results as a company. Absolutely love working at HelloSign and highly recommend.

Cons

We're going through growth pains but those are the best ones to have. Lunch isn't provided every day (only Friday) and culture isn't solely oriented around 'work hard play hard' (although we have tons of fun). It's more consistent work hard, play at your choosing / quarterly for fun events. I opt for high productivity, balanced work-life, great growth every time over free lunch and lots of partying, that's me and if that's what you're looking for then this may not be the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, you're all very inspiring, people first, strategic leaders who listen and respond. Can't ask for anything more than that and we're on a great path so just keep doing what you're doing.

Other Employee Reviews for HelloSign

1. "Love HelloSign"

I have been working at HelloSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

HelloSign really sets itself apart from other employers by practicing a culture of radical candor and constant improvement. Colleagues are kind, thoughtful individuals, who join arms and march as one team toward company objectives. Best part of all it feels effortless and unforced.

Cons

HelloSign truly has it's act together and I have no negative feedback. If you are interested in a job, go for it! Just be ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a dynamic, fast paced startup.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at HelloSign full-time

Pros

Great culture and transparent management team, Management always keeping team in the know of changes or discrepancies.

Cons

Growing office, growing fast so need to iron out some "wrinkles" but overall, great place to work!