Hendrick Lexus - Stable atmosphere to work in with a team who wants the best for its customers. | Glassdoor
  1. "Stable atmosphere to work in with a team who wants the best for its customers."

I have been working at Hendrick Lexus full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked at Hendrick Lexus for over 15 years as support staff. I have had many responsibilities over the years. The team is more like family who stands behind you and gives you the support you need at work but also show concern for your personal life. I feel the team is there when you need anything. A great place to be.

Cons

Better system for reviews. Review based on performance - with monetary compensation - with pay being capped - no incentive to over achieve.

Advice to Management

Equal recognition for all team members.

Hendrick Lexus2014-10-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Automotive Sales"

Current Employee - Client Advisor in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Hendrick Lexus full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing culture and staff. True team environment. Promotion house for top performers. Best hours for flexible work/life balance in the auto industry

Cons

Ups and downs. leads are funneled to veterans. must create your own traffic, but that's to be expected. you have to hustle.

Advice to Management

Training is a continuous process. work on developing the teams all around skill. Stop promoting individuals that can't sell cars. The sales staff doesn't respect advice from individuals that can't hack it on the sales floor.

Hendrick Lexus2019-06-06
  2. "Great company to work for"

I worked at Hendrick Lexus full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There is great company culture

Cons

Not much room to grow

Hendrick Lexus2018-02-06

Discover more reviews about Hendrick Lexus.