Hendrickson - Analyst | Glassdoor

"Analyst"

Pros

Great pay within the company

Cons

overtime is the usual unfortunately

Other Employee Reviews for Hendrickson

"You will be expected to do the work of 3 people who are 2 pay grades above you."

Pros

The compensation package is very competetive for the area. In general, the company provides a good working environment and employees are treated well as a general policy. There is no mandatory overtime, but in good economic climates, overtime is plentiful (assuming your salary grade is paid overtime). The company (in it's current incarnation) started with an attitude towards providing top of the line products to our market.

Cons

Although they represent themselves as providing top notch products, attention to detail, product quality and service to customers has declined each year. Training of new employees or those transfering to new positions is almost non existent. People are thrown into thier jobs and expected to pick it up as they go. Ongoing cost cutting measures have compromised product quality. Emphasis on production quotas are ever-increasing, and seem to be the only thing that matters to top management and all the way down the chain. The company has become very "compartmentalized" with little or no cooperation between departments.

Advice to Management

Return to the emphasis on using quality materials to manufacture a good product. Truly support and encourage a good training program, not just give it lip service. Productions goals are important, but balance that with healthy scrap, rework and defect PPM goals (in reality, not just pencil whipped). Reevalute the criteria for internal promotions and career oppurtunities for employees who have proven themselves.

2. "Wonderful working here"

Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Lebanon, IN
    Former Employee - Manufacturing Engineer in Lebanon, IN

I worked at Hendrickson full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My boss is so nice yet holds us to doing high quality work. He wants us to have a good life outside of work.

Cons

Give more information to all employees on how company is doing and if it's making money. Who are the most important customers?

Advice to Management

Stay close to all workers. Get to know them as people.

Hendrickson Response

May 22, 2017 – HR Manager

Glad you enjoy your Hendrickson Experience. We hold quarterly review meetings at all locations where we share as much company information as a private company can. We also have an open door policy ... More