Henkels & McCoy - there is a great group of guys down here ,and has made it a great place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Henkels & McCoy

"there is a great group of guys down here ,and has made it a great place to work."

Current Employee - Foreman in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Foreman in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

they have a great safety program, a great bunch of employees ,and everyone is well trained from laborers to the manager .

Cons

well right now and not just henkels & McCoy but every place has experienced a decline in work.As long as we stay working I dont really have any problems.

Advice to Management

hope we get alot more work in the future.We are a large company that i hope will grow more in future .

Other Employee Reviews for Henkels & McCoy

1. "I enjoy working for Henkels' & McCoy. I think it's best pipeline company that I have worked for."

Former Employee - CDL Driver and Bus Driver in Shreveport, LA
    Former Employee - CDL Driver and Bus Driver in Shreveport, LA

Pros

I get all the hours I could want. I enjoy working on coating crew and that's usually driving crew I work with. I like driving and the teamster steward seems to find me great crews to work with. I have a class A lic., and even get to work on crews where I get to put my driving skills to test. Love the pipeline people. Great friends.

Cons

Being out of work. I started working when I was 16 and have worked in many fields. Banking, office management, Grocery store management, Truck driving ( hauling logs to clothing ). I'd rather work pipeline 8-10 months a yr than anything.

Advice to Management

Try to hire more on company side. I love the Union, but at same time, it's very hard to get hired out of state by union halls.

"I truly enjoyed my job duties and the people I worked with."

Former Employee - Area Administrator in Pasadena, TX
    Former Employee - Area Administrator in Pasadena, TX

Pros

The best reason to work at Henkels and McCoy would be the benefits. Because Henkels is a family owned and operated company they are very caring and try to take the best care possible of their long term employees.

Cons

Because of the size and various locations of Henkels there is a lot of travel and work away from home.

Advice to Management

I don't believe that I have anything to offer to the leadership. I am sure that they are doing everything that they believe is good for the company and the people that work for them.