Henry Ford Health System - Tricky tricky | Glassdoor
  1. "Tricky tricky"

Current Employee - Medical Office Assistant

I have been working at Henry Ford Health System full-time for less than a year

Pros

Parking was easy compared to other hospitals.

Cons

I left a full time position at another hospital to go here and be closer to home. I knew I took a pay cut but I would be receiving the same amount of PTO time as my previous employer. What they don't tell you is when you have a paid holiday off that you have to use your PTO time to cover that day. Also spend more than half my days canceling and rescheduling patients appointments to 5 months out because the doctor kept changing his schedule. Those senior orthopedic patients had to wait almost half a year to get in for an appointment.

Henry Ford Health System2019-10-06

"Best company I ever worked with!"

Former Employee - Help Desk Technician in Rochester Hills, MI

I worked at Henry Ford Health System full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful work culture! Everyone is polite and very helpful when needed.

Cons

Even though the people are wonderful, there’s A LOT of people in this division that are MUCH older and has been with the company for 10-20 plus years and that makes the atmosphere a little stale. This is absolutely the most quiet and relaxed call center I ever worked at. Also, the IT center is located in Rochester Hills and I live in Detroit so the commute coming home is the worst I’ve ever experienced and I’ve worked in Ann Arbor. It literally use to take me an hour or an hour and a half to get home due to the traffic when the center was only 30 minutes away from my home.

Continue reading
    Henry Ford Health System2019-12-26
  2. "Overall good job"

Former Employee - Optometric Technician

I worked at Henry Ford Health System full-time

Pros

Good pay Good training Beautiful office Fun people Great clientele

Cons

Upper management is not always the best. Not too much room to move up.

Henry Ford Health System2020-04-03

Discover more reviews about Henry Ford Health System.