Henry Ford Health System - Surgical scheduler | Glassdoor

"Surgical scheduler"

Former Employee - Surgical Scheduler in Detroit, MI
Former Employee - Surgical Scheduler in Detroit, MI

I worked at Henry Ford Health System full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great work recognition, I worked within women's health in the New Center One building for Henry Ford. We had a great team and everyone was a team player.

Cons

The traffic was very irritating driving down to DéTroit every morning. Henry ford seems to eliminate position and out work on others with compensating with pay. The pay is among the lowest in the healthcare industry compared to St. John, Beaumont, and DMC.

Other Employee Reviews for Henry Ford Health System

1. "Great research groups!"

Pros

The research groups there are fantastic, never underestimate the importance of the people when it comes to your research. I got really lucky as every single person in our area turned out to be just great human beings not to mention excellent researchers, though I believe that goes hand and hand.

Cons

They need a little more room, but beyond that they don't suffer from anything anywhere else doesn't (grant funding is difficult for a lot of people today).

Advice to Management

None to my manager/PI, one of the best people I've ever worked for and glad to have learned so much from him and the group as a whole.

2. "HFHS MACOMB"

Current Employee - Coordinator in Macomb, MI
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Macomb, MI

I have been working at Henry Ford Health System part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It is a comfortable working environment. The staff are polite and professional.

Cons

It is a extremely space challanged. Office space is at a premium as well as storage space. The walk in from the parking lot is long and is troublesome in the bad weather.

Advice to Management

None at this time