Henry Schein - Love the one you're with. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Henry Schein

"Love the one you're with."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Reno, NV
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Reno, NV

Pros

The people I work with each day are the reason I keep coming back for more. The benefits cannot be beaten and when the economy turns around you can't beat the company.

Cons

With the economy in the toilet eveyone is feeling the pinch. It is sometimes an uncomfortable position to be in but I think that's the same everywhere right now.

Advice to Management

Remember that sales people are the driving force of the business.

Other Employee Reviews for Henry Schein

"Henry Schein is a top company to work for."

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative/Trainer for EServices in American Fork, UT

Pros

The free benefits. Good work environement. Internet access at work. Good people. No night shifts or weekends working ever!
    When you are sick or need time off, it is usually no problem. They will help you in anyway possible as long as you try to do your job.
    Door is always open to talk about concerns or just talk.
    Henry Schein is a good company with stablity, benefits and great people.
    If you bring a note from doctor they will address needs like lumbar support, keyboard needs and wrist support/even sometimes without a note.

Cons

Sometimes I get lost in the numbers. I do customer support over numbers any day.

Advice to Management

Give us larger monitors before we have been here for years and years. My failing eyesight really needs the bigger screen.

"listen more to your frontline"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Spokane, WA

Pros

large company with lots of opportunities in all areas. They have a huge database of products that are easy to sell and well recognized in the marketplace. This gets you in the door of any company.

Cons

Their pricing structure is too rigid and they are not very competitve with other companies who carry the same product. They need to allow the outside and inside sales team to work together to price competitively or business is lost. Can't show value when your price is higher for the exact same product as a competitor distributor

Advice to Management

listen to your front line