Henry Schein - A great place to work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Henry Schein

"A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Field Sales in Houston, TX

Pros

Henry Schein is the best company I have ever worked for. I appreciate the flexability that Henry Schein has shown on many different issues that have occured since I have been employed here. Henry Schein consistently strives to make sure that their customers' needs are met, and when a situation calls for it Schein is not affraid to look at new ways of doing things in order to keep their customers happy.
Many companies talk about "team" and "our people are our greatest asset", but Henry Schein is the first place that I have worked that actually means these things.

Cons

Every company struggles at some level with internal red tape and Henry Schein is no different. At times it can be very challenging to get things done quickly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for Henry Schein

"Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in Melville, NY

Pros

It is a wonderful company that cares about its employees. Management is very kind and cares very much about the people who work here. There is lots of opportunity for growth and development. The company is very socially responsible and employees are very proud to be a part of these type of initiatives. Henry Schein Cares hels to narrow the disparity in access to healthcare for underserved communities. There are many employees who have been here for decades, and in my view, that really says alot about a company. I am proud to be a part of it, and look forward to being here a long time.

Cons

Honestly, it is a great company. I really have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, employees are very happy.

"Just good for job security"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Melville, NY
    Current Employee - Software Consultant in Melville, NY

Pros

Job Security, Good Benefits, not much of work, life is easy since the complexity of work is very much less

Cons

No growth in career, senior management treat employees like a servents

Advice to Management

Get educated about how to improve quality of life in the company, not just looking at swipe in and swipe out. It is not going to do anything with employee motivation