Herbalife - Exciting, new, positive, healthy, active lifestyle. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Herbalife

"Exciting, new, positive, healthy, active lifestyle."

Current Employee - Health Coach in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Health Coach in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Herbalife part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can make your own schedule. You get paid to get in the best shape of your life. You get to work with who you choose. You are your own boss. You get paid to help other people get into the best shape of their lives!

Cons

Its a very new approach to working if you have never worked in business, so it can be confusing in the beginning. It is not a typical 9-5 job where you clock in and out. But this will force you to always grow and challenge yourself.

Other Employee Reviews for Herbalife

"Great company, especially if you live a healthy, active lifestyle"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Herbalife full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay, perks, people. I support a large group and I love the people I work with, so easy going, nice and very easy to work side by side with. I hear that about a lot of the dept.s, but I have had people ask me about how to get into my dept because we seem to be nicer than most. I think it really starts at the top, the head of the dept is a super nice guy who treats everyone the same, with respect. Benefits are good, especially if live a healty, active life. Discounts on insurance for healthy habits/wight. Company sponsors a lot of athletic events that you can join in for free. Gives back a lot to the community.

Cons

Unless you have a good boss, you'r eprobably not going to be heard on your ideas. I'm lucky, but I see people in other dept's that are overworked and not listened to and don't feel they have the ability to say anything, Maybe I'm just not the type of person to keep my mouth shut, but I do believe it depends on who is running the dept.

Advice to Management

Make sure everyone in the company is respected the same, most of the dept's are, but some are not being run by the right people. Stop using temps/concultants in the HR dept, makes it really hard to get good people in the door when you have to deal with 3 different people who don;t know about the company.

"Don't waste your time and talents with this MLM Scam"

Former Employee - Marketing in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Herbalife full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are NONE with this sham company

Cons

Bait and switch job promises - lure you on with promises as a fulltime employee, then ensure you're cut months after the so-called probation period so they don't pay benefits or unemployment.
    They do this by making you go thru their temp agency during the "probation period"

They periodically get rid of tenured employees every year to reduce costs

They work you overtime with no benefits

Incredible amount of back stabbing

the list is endless -- stay away!

Advice to Management

They won't listen -- not while they're paying David Beckham $5 million/yr to wear their logo