Cover image for Herbalife

Herbalife

Is this your company?

Herbalife

Add a Review

Good - Cashier/Barista Herbalife Employee Review

1. 4.0
      Sep 19, 2023
      Cashier/Barista
      Former Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You learn a lot on how to improve your health and others

Cons

The business I worked for wasn't managed very well

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        May 15, 2023
        Regional Sales Manager
        Former Employee, more than 1 year
        Los Angeles, CA
        Business Outlook

Pros

Great experiences, great team atmosphere.

Cons

Expect to work more than 40 hours a week and travel.

1. 3.0
          Oct 14, 2023
          Compliance Associate
          Former Employee, more than 3 years
          Torrance, CA
          Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance almost no overtime and all overtime is paid at 1.5x (Sunday 2x). All of the colleagues and even management are team are friendly and encouraging for any career advancement you have. The job itself is pretty easy as long as you follow their procedures. There are a lot of free perks that you get(anniversary lunch, cups, duffel bags etc.)

Cons

A lot of my colleagues has been working there for 10 years to 25 years, so there’s not much room for growth since it’s so stagnant. None of the associates including the seniors were paid over $30/hr. Overall low pay for the entire department. The company also only paid half of your medical insurance. Current CEO Michael O Johnson gives out American Psycho vibe. You can see that he only cares about profits and not at all about the employees wellbeing from the business strategies he made. Other executives became hype man for him in townhall meetings, and they would say something ridiculous like “inflation rate is only 2% according to statistics” when they announced to cut the bonus and raise.

Discover more reviews about Herbalife.

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Morgan Stanley

In an interview is it a good practice to draw examples for answering situational questions from the most recent and relevant experience or should I draw examples from other previous experiences as well?

0 Comments

Morgan Stanley

0 Comments

University of Chicago

Doing my first behavioral interview with Guidehouse and wondering if anyone has any advice on practice questions for the behavioral interview I might be able to practice with, prep, and map out a STAR response to ahead of time. This is my first time interviewing in this industry and am first gen so feeling nervous, this any advice and tips are much appreciated.

3 Comments