Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC - Fast paced job with long hours, pay is low for the amount of hours. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC

"Fast paced job with long hours, pay is low for the amount of hours."

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Branch Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

It is a company where you can be allowed to do your job to a point. Benifits are great for a single person and family. Fast paced rapidly growing company.

Cons

Long hours. overworked and under paid. Micro-managed you are a slave to a quota number. middle management Regional level and above are all from their biggest rival in the business. Most promotions are from the "good ol'boy" system or from their rival. Disconect from Corp down to the field.

Advice to Management

A review of managment needs to take place. The company is not the company it was 6 years ago it has out grown the management abilities of some middle management. Training and safety will allow the company to grow.

Other Employee Reviews for Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC

1. "Positive Experience"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC as an intern

Pros

I had a great experience as a full time intern with this company. They were accommodating with my start date as well as my busy schedule throughout the summer. I was taught a lot throughout the summer and was exposed to new opportunities.

Cons

I do not have any cons about working for HCC.

"Not enough training"

Current Employee - Bsm
    Current Employee - Bsm

I have been working at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits and pay (depending on location and position). Promotes from within mostly. Chance to advance in company. Relative job security.

Cons

While the company does promote from within. Some of the decision makers play favorites. A portion of the management have done nothing to warrant their promotion to their positions and it is very apparent.

Advice to Management

The lower levels of management need more training than they are given. Several branch managers do not know all of the basics of management. Let alone how to be a good manager. The BSMs are being trained. But you only have one trainer for the entire company. Stretching the trainer way to thin. He needs help.