Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC - A company who pays you for what you contribute! | Glassdoor
  1. "A company who pays you for what you contribute!"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Since my start a decade ago, nothing has changed in how the company rewards your hard work and dedication. This is the only job/career I have ever been a part of that truly pays you for your talents and work ethic. Pay is fantastic, benefits offered are above industry standards and upper management care about all of our successes.

Cons

With the pros, come the cons. Great pay and benefits come with hard work, long hours, stress and having to make the choice to put the company first to ensure success. Better vacation options would be a plus. Although the company is working toward a more updated system for services, payments and billing, I do feel we are behind the leading companies in getting the more integrated tech.

Advice to Management

I believe HCC is on major path to success. The new fleet is rolling out, the ES App is getting evolved and it seems like the Corp office is trying to take some of the daily responsibility off of the field. I like what I am seeing with the new regime and with our future as a company.

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC2019-11-12
  1. "A great place for those that love to work"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Elgin, IL

Pros

Opportunities to grow into a career

Cons

Sometimes we grow too fast :)

Advice to Management

Training, Training, Training

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC2019-11-19
  2. "Overall a nice company to work for!"

Current Employee - Branch Clerical

I have been working at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible schedule for a college student Good management

Cons

No ability to move up at the branch level

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC2020-01-02

Discover more reviews about Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC.