Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC - You write your own paycheck | Glassdoor
  1. "You write your own paycheck"

Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

can make as much money as you want as a rep. no cap. the more you do the more you make. off most weekends but if you have to work you get paid a little extra. My manager is a great plus. he has been at this a long time and has much needed wisdom when you ask for it. HCC has helped me to make more money for me and my family than I ever imagined without a college degree. you just have to be willing to work.

Cons

sometimes the pressure of making quota is almost too much to bear. it is nice when you make it, but when you don't, the pressure not to miss again starts to wear on you, even thought you know you are doing everything possible. limited workforce. you need salespeople with cdls, not truck drivers. sometimes that's all you have come thru the door to try and fill a position with.

Advice to Management

Please realize that a Branch Manager is sometimes a rep, warehouse person, admin, mediator, etc. We wear a lot of hats. Some do well with it and some don't. don't give up on those that don't. don't threaten them with job loss or disciplinary notices. teach them what you want them to be and do. after that if it doesn't work, then try and move in a different direction,

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC2019-11-12
  1. "A great place for those that love to work"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Elgin, IL

Pros

Opportunities to grow into a career

Cons

Sometimes we grow too fast :)

Advice to Management

Training, Training, Training

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC2019-11-19
  2. "hard work"

Former Employee - SSR in Elgin, IL

I worked at Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

you can make decent money

Cons

corporate is out of touch

Advice to Management

more resources in field not just corp

Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC2020-01-19

Discover more reviews about Heritage-Crystal Clean LLC.