Hertz - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Very stable company to work for with lots of opportunity to move up or around in the company. Hertz is very innovative with technology to create many modern conveniences for our customers. Happy customers = more work for us, which is a good thing!

Cons

I only have good things to say about Hertz.

Advice to Management

Micro manager's habits will decrease employee morale and productivity. I used to report to a micro manager years ago, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. However, I've moved up through the company over the years and feel so grateful to have supportive bosses since then. I love it when my supervisor trusts that I work hard without having to overlook my shoulders constantly. It is truly helpful and goes a long ways when supervisors take time and effort to build talent, encourage improvement where necessary, and show respect to create a positive work environment.

Other Employee Reviews for Hertz

1. "Global focus and growth driven"

Current Employee - Vice President in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Vice President in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great to be part of a growth region in a company focused on achieving best in class practices to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. And ensuring that shareholder interests are well looked after.

Cons

Not always easy to allocate sufficient resources to all regions given the demands of the business. Got to be patient to wait for your turn.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in getting the right talent with the "right fit "at all levels. We are as good as our people.

2. "Great team to work with"

I have been working at Hertz full-time

Pros

Clear Mission, Vision and company culture. Powerful leadership and move very fast and expend marketing very quickly. All employees' goals show alignment with the senior leadership's, which means all Hertz employees could work very close and have same targets. And we enjoy the culture of pay for performance here. It is a great experience to work with other team in Hertz.

Cons

Hertz is a global international enterprise, based on the managment size, sometime, lots of conference calls and meetings, which occupy our limited time and energy. It will be much great to cut down a littel bit conference calls or meetings.

Advice to Management

Keep investing on our employees, and provide more training in the future.