Hertz - Great Opportunities | Glassdoor

"Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

For people who are able and willing to contribute, Hertz offers plenty of opportunies. Leadership development is a blue chip. Talent Management Processes are state of the art, from e-learning up to project assignements. Hertz is recognizing and rewarding people who are going the extramile.

Cons

It is not a good place for people who are not intrinisc motivated or willing to go the extra mile.

Other Employee Reviews for Hertz

1. "Opportunity Galore"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in New Jersey (Trinidad and Tobago)
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in New Jersey (Trinidad and Tobago)

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Tons of opportunity within the organization. The company is expanding in all markets while continuing to be extremely innovative. As a Manager in operations you receive a free car and free gas anywhere in the United States.

Cons

Starting pay is low, but within my years at Hertz I have tripled my salary from my initial position.

Advice to Management

Stay consistent with all initiatives.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Very stable company to work for with lots of opportunity to move up or around in the company. Hertz is very innovative with technology to create many modern conveniences for our customers. Happy customers = more work for us, which is a good thing!

Cons

I only have good things to say about Hertz.

Advice to Management

Micro manager's habits will decrease employee morale and productivity. I used to report to a micro manager years ago, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. However, I've moved up through the company over the years and feel so grateful to have supportive bosses since then. I love it when my supervisor trusts that I work hard without having to overlook my shoulders constantly. It is truly helpful and goes a long ways when supervisors take time and effort to build talent, encourage improvement where necessary, and show respect to create a positive work environment.