Hertz - Great Place to Work! | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Manager Trainee in Sanford, FL
Current Employee - Manager Trainee in Sanford, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of advancement, benefits, friendly work environment, overtime, bonuses, additional incentives, accommodating scheduling if you need time off or vacation, floating holidays and holiday pay, not open on Sunday's, and great communication and upper management support.

Cons

Lot's of hours (50+ week) but overtime is provided, it can be very fast paced and overwhelming if you do not know how to multitask, will be asked to occasionally work Saturday's (4 hours), and new hire training does not fully teach requirements and skills needed.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more time put into the new hire training as well as a possible "dummy" system that would mimic the actual rental process. More role playing as well as Sales Based Training should be taught before doing actual rentals.

Other Employee Reviews for Hertz

1. "Hertz has opened the door of opportunity for me"

Current Employee - Manager Associate in Huntsville, TX
    Current Employee - Manager Associate in Huntsville, TX

I have been working at Hertz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

*Customer interaction development
    *Entrepreneurship experience
    *Non-Micromanagement
    *Competitve sales
    *Awards good and hard work
    *Weekly checks (check,check,bonus,bonus)

Cons

*My pros out weighs my cons

Advice to Management

When I first read reviews before applying for Hertz, I was very concerned about accepting the job. My overall experience has been great and I feel that the company is going in a positive direction.

2. "Hertz has been a critical part in the development of my professional career"

Current Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Hertz gives me outlets to both problem solve and show my creativity in several outlets. I can honestly say without my experiences, in several Hertz' job roles, I wouldn't have the knowledge of business development and employee management I have today. Competition Competition Competition...I enjoy the challenge of reaching goals and coming up with new ways to accomplish these goals

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about my career with Hertz. I feel confident that if you work hard success with "come your way".