Hertz - Opportunity | Glassdoor

"Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

If you are willing to work hard, Hertz will invest in you so that you will become a better employee and person outside of the work place

Cons

There are sacrifices to any career, but at Hertz, if you make any, they will be rewarded with appreciation and opportunity to further your career

Other Employee Reviews for Hertz

1. "Spectacular journey with Hertz"

Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really like the opportunity that Hertz gives to their employees like me. I started as an MT and now ABM and soon to become BM at a new location. I like that there is advancement for me and hopefully someday will work at the Hertz Corporate office. Hertz organization is always finding talented and skilled employees within the company to move up the corporate ladder. Hertz is truly an amazing company to work for.

Cons

no concerns about this company.

Advice to Management

I think Corporate is doing very well in giving opportunities to their employees and always finding ways to advance in their market field.

2. "Very exciting and upbeat"

Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Assistant Branch Manager in Orem, UT

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You get to interact with customers on a daily basis. You learn how to manage fleet and what costs are and get a true knowledge of how finances work, how to be better at customer service, and an overall aspect of how a good business is ran.

Cons

It is a very high stress job with the interactions of customers, keeping a good fleet on hand but not having to many or to little.

Advice to Management

We need to have better communication skills set up. We need to be able to trust the smaller employees with knowledge of things that are going on, afterall, they are the face of the company on a local level.