Hertz - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Revenue Manager in Naples, FL
Current Employee - Revenue Manager in Naples, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benfits,Great training up to 10 weeks,Great co-workers & management, Pleanty of ways to grow with the company, Promotions based on merit not length of employment

Cons

Background Check takes forever.
Currently moveing headquaters office can be hard to find work space and resources.

Advice to Management

Background Check takes forever and they wherel unwiling to contact my highschool so I had to provide a picture of diploma.

Other Employee Reviews for Hertz

"Great Company...bad HR!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a laundry list of great things about Hertz, the pay, the people, the work environment and the opportunities. I've never seen a corporate setting so open, laid back and focused on results rather than stale notions. Management is flexible, but holds you accountable to your responsibilities.

Cons

Not many but HR is one! The lack of cohesion in the information you get or total lack of an ability to actually get information is troubling. I've worked for businesses small and large and have never seen such disfunction in an HR department. You call the 800 # and get a different answer everytime. One rep says NO, call back and another says sure! Your "contact" person either doesn't respond or takes forever to do so.

Advice to Management

Fix the HR and benefits process! Every new hire should know when they're getting paid, how much, what their benefits are, when they start, etc. It should be laid out and given during the 1st week if not the 1st day. I believe its changing, but 401K should be open as of day 1. It's not a deal breaker, but a major heartburn to waste time chasing answers.

"no longer with company"

Former Employee - Senior Account Control Representative in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Senior Account Control Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Hertz full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

was good to work for

Cons

stress level high, nothing to resolve the problem , without people company fails.

Advice to Management

show more about employee life that dollar amounts.