Hertz - Very rewarding fast paced environment with a plethora of opportunity! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Hertz

"Very rewarding fast paced environment with a plethora of opportunity!"

Current Employee - Area Manager in Atlantic, PA
Current Employee - Area Manager in Atlantic, PA

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Tons of opportunity for advancement, a great way to advance your career. Most people in my position started at the bottom and worked our way up. Hard work and dedication truly pays off.

Cons

On occasion your time management skills are challenged, but this only makes us and the company stronger.

Advice to Management

Nothing to report.

Other Employee Reviews for Hertz

1. "Love the quality of vehicles"

Current Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I love the work atmosphere at the management level. Everyone is happy all the time and is pleased to be at work. This is a challenging job with unlimited potential to move up at your own pace. The hours are great, the pay is good, especially the bonuses. Training is a great tool before you get thrown into the fire and Hertz provides that.

Cons

There is a lot of work thrown at you. You must be able to delegate and have time management and organization.

Advice to Management

Growing at such a fast pace in the industry their needs to be constant interviews, not only when needed.

2. "Growth and Success"

Current Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Hertz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Hertz has provided the ability for employees to move through the company quickly. There are also different areas of growth and career progression through out the company. Hertz allows you to manage your own business and sets you up for success. There are classes offered by the company to learn different techniques to engage employees and grow the business. I enjoy going it to work everyday because of the different opportunities offered to me.

Cons

The hours can be long depending on the season, but the way I see it is you gotta work hard to play hard.